martes, 5 de julio de 2011

Letter to a friend with economic problems

                                                                                                Guatemala, July 5th 2011
 
Dear Pancho Rodriguez

                      
                  Hello Francisco, my friend, are you having fun in Spain?. Two years will be passing since you left to Barcelona to realized the IB studies. I knew that you´re having economic problems because your employer went bankrupt, and you are jobless. I knew a rumor that you will be leave the IB studies by you can´t pay the program. The reason that I´m makes this letter is by I want to help you with this problem, my solutions are find a job, or ask for economic help.

                  Is correct that actually in Europe is so difficult find a job, but if you try and try, sooner or later you will find them. Exists many jobs that can be helps to pass the economic problem, even help you in pay the IB studies, like a company realtive to the job that you toward, jobs that supports youngs adults, or hobbies that produces money as make food, sell things, help in homeworks, care childrens, etc.

                  Your family and friends can help you with a little money to pay the IB, only is a fact of you asks for economic help, many people is solidarity and will help you. You can do a several calls to rich people asking if they will help with a contribution, search company that dedicates to help people like you, make a request in newspapers, internet, radio, etc. All idea is fine.

                   I wish you that my solutions of find a job to pass the economic problem, and ask for a econimic help, are useful. Last I remember you that the IB is a big opportunity to have a good future. Congratulations for the win of Barça. I wish that all result good for you.
 

Your friend, Esteban Vega

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario